Private Equity Legal Investment Officer
- Location: Luxembourg
- Salary: Competitve
- Job Type: Full time
CA Indosuez Wealth (Asset Management) was founded in 2014 as the Asset Management company of CA Indosuez Wealth (Group). The Management Company allows the Group to offer a comprehensive range of funds that can mainly be found in Indosuez Funds, and which are suited to the needs of its clients. CA Indosuez Wealth ( Asset Management) is currently recruiting one Private Equity Legal Investment Officer.
With more than 15 years of investment experience, the Private Equity division of CA Indosuez Wealth Management has build-up a leading investment expertise and expertise while leveraging a solid network of relationships alongside best-in-class investment managers.
The Private Equity division leverage on its integrated and global investment platform Tiera Capital managed by CA Indosuez Wealth (Asset Management) to provide customized investment solutions through primary partnerships, secondary transactions and co-investments across Private Markets.
The Private Equity Legal Investment Officer will act as a legal & regulatory support for both our Portfolio Management team & Investment Advisor.
- Conduct legal/regulatory due diligences on Private Market funds in liaison with Tiera Capital's Investment advisor;
- Be involved in the subscription process of Private Market funds;
- Review Private Markets funds partnership agreements, PPM's and other investment materials ;
- Participate in the negotiation & drafting of investment documents, including subscription documents, side letters and any other legal/regulatory document applicable to the PE funds under management.
- Interact with external legal counsel for alternative investments;
- Liaising with internal Compliance and Fund administration teams;
- Support the Private Equity team in various legal day-to-day matters and group projects
Your Profile :
- Master's Degree required with specialization in law.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in a law firm or as in-house legal counsel, preferably in private markets.
- Good knowledge of the financial sector (fund industry would be an asset).
- Good and solid legal/regulatory drafting skills.
- Flexible and pragmatic team player with the ability to set accurate priorities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Fluent in both spoken and written French and English