Private Banking Business Analyst
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels and Amsterdam, TALEO provides customers with solutions, from a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and IT systems, constantly seeking to create value. 70 % of our assignments require a business knowledge and / or project leadership skills. We provide our customers with the best talents on the market, only highly-skilled professionals who become agile members of your organization to help your team get the job done.
- Define, analyse and document business requirements of projects, acting as a bridge between business problems & IT solutions and interacting with business experts & IT stakeholders
- Support project management in financial analysis, data modelling, planning & monitoring
- Deep understanding of banking / financial products & services / operations / regulations
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills within project environment.
- High capacity for synthesis.
- Experienced communication and animation skills.
- Proficiency in building relationships, strong interpersonal skills.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
- Outstanding orientation towards goal achievement
- Team working skills.
- Strong autonomy, initiative spirit, entrepreneurship
- Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience of working as part of large banking projects with proven ability to deliver expected results.
- Experience in multi-location and system-driven environments.
- IT Tools : Proficient use of MS Office;
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience with information systems (e.g. data warehousing tools)