Private Banker (Benelux Markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with one of the largest Swiss private banks, in terms of total assets, who are looking to add to their team in Luxembourg covering the U/HNWI clients from the Benelux market. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Have an established portfolio of U/HNWI private clients from the Benelux region; Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Maintain client relationships and develop your network with frequent travel to the region.
- Offer clients asset allocation, wealth management, investment opportunities and financial advice
- Work closely with back office and middle office teams such as compliance, financial advisors, investment advisors and
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
- At least 10 years' experience working in a reputable wealth manager or private bank
- Have a good network of U/HNWI private clients in the Benelux region with investable assets above EUR 3MM per clients
- Proven track record of portfolio growth and generating revenue.
- Knowledge of relevant languages would be beneficial, such as French, Flemish and Dutch
- To be located in Luxembourg or willing to relocate