Private Banker - Benelux Market (Flemish Speaking)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank based in Luxembourg who are looking to grow their Benelux team. Additionally, there is a portfolio of Benelux clients to be inherited in 2020 due to a retiring colleague. The Bank is present across all European markets and is very strong in lending and mortgages as-well at traditional wealth management. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Transition your existing client portfolio to the new bank whilst actively looking to develop new business from the Benelux market in order to achieve the ROA target of EUR 500,000 in 18 months
- Target international clients within the Benelux market, those who would have an interest in utilising Luxembourg for their Private Banking needs
- Provide a range of Private Banking services including lending and mortgages across Europe
- Manage an existing portfolio or clients of the Bank, predominantly from the Flemish speaking region of Belgium
- Role reports into Head of Benelux
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role as a Private Banker or wealth manager covering the International Benelux markets including the Walloon region
- Prior track record of client development and asset acquisition with the ability to hit ROA targets
- Previous experience managing an inherited book of existing bank clients would be beneficial for the role
- Located in Luxembourg (can relocate from Belgium or Netherlands)
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. Flemish speaking would be highly sought after.