The incumbent will be the lead BA responsible for the Operations Readiness workstream of new client launches and conversion. This includes designing, documenting and implementing global operating models and delivering quality Model Office/UAT testing for system enhancements, new operating models and connectivity for new client launches and conversions, and for building an Operational Implementation Program utilized for new client prospects.
The incumbent will possess expert knowledge of Transfer Agency Operations which includes product and service offerings; systems and processes and will be focused on operational efficiencies, being a solid advocate for change to support continued growth and overall evolution of the business.
The incumbent will work closely with operational teams and provide support to Sales; Service Delivery; Client Services and various other key stakeholders.
The Officer will be part of Operations Readiness team for New Client On-boarding and will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry and take a lead role during the analysis of Client requirements and creating and implementing the operating model.
Main purpose of role:
At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of relevant work processes alongside a broad understanding of related and interfacing activities to provide effective management of Transfer Agency. This role is an SME or has Lead and People Management responsibilties.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications to achieve required performance standards in an Officer role.
Addendum (requirements specific to the role & team)
1. Expert knowledge of TA products, platforms, services and distribution channels
2. Expert knowledge of TA function and relation to other service providers
3. Ability to design and document the operating model and process flows
4.Confidence in liaising with clients to establish exact requirements and agree solutions for global operating model
5. Ability todocument requirements, draw up workflows and hold workshops to determine solutions
6. Ability to draw up model office testing plan to ensure operating model designed is fully tested
7. Previous experience in business implementation/ business change environment (project based work)
8. Understanding and previous experience with fund launches, migrations and mergers
8. Independence, proactivity, adaptability
9. Resilience and ability to multi task.
1. Project management skills
2. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend solutions to complex business problems
3. Ability to create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes
4. Understanding of the standard rules, regulations and legislation surrounding the fund administration industry
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our CEO Statement.