a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Oracle DBA Context
300 Oracle servers and each server hosts only one instance,
670 Sybase databases under 74 servers,
700 MS SQL databases under 100 servers and
97 MySQL databases under 15 servers. Your will...
The DBA Engineer profile comprises the following activities and responsibilities based on ITIL best practices:
Job Requirements You have...
- Work as required on the evolution, design, implementation, management, administration and support of the customer's infrastructure along with coordination of transversal IT projects.
- Participate in problem, change, release, configuration and capacity management.
- Coordinate major deployments in database server areas such as upgrades to new versions, yearly patching campaigns, etc...
- Troubleshoot incidents and provide second and third level support for the database servers built on physical and VMWare virtual environments and architectures.
- Guarantee to high level of availability and quality of services of the systems
- Technical documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations.
You will get...
- 5 year of experience in the management of DBA production environment in a team of minimum 5 DBAs.
- Strong experience in managing at least 100 servers and DBs
- Strong knowledge in:
- Performance monitoring and trouble shooting
- Back-up/restore (Netbackup is a plus)
- Installation and configuration of new servers and databases
- Management of db in virtual environment
- Linux Redhat 5
- Unix scripting
- Automation / CICD - knowledge of Azure DevOps or/and Ansible is a plus;
- Knowledge of one of the following environment highly appreciated:
- Professional IT certifications related to Database Administration,
- Experience in management and support, ITIL foundation (minimum),
- Interpersonal skills, active listening and customer care
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to emergency changes
- Practice of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Capability to run a project related to database installation and management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.