- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 19
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector. We are currently hiring a OPS / DevOps Engineer for one of our customer.
- Create, manage, monitor and maintenance of Business Applications operational systems.
- Deployment management of applications from external suppliers and internal software development.
- Interact frequently with internal systems, ops, network and security teams to share information and solve problems. Interaction typically concerns resolution of operational and scheduling issues.
- Contribute to adherence to procedures, methods, standards and controls to foster operational efficiency, monitor compliance, mitigate risks, and achieve unit results.
- Provide support of project planning and execution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operational systems, application software and system management tools.
- Definition and Implementation of work packages to support and maintain the applications system architecture (software installation, networks configuration, software deployment, client rollout, ...).
- Operation and maintenance of the Hyperic monitoring environment and Spring insight.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using the latest tools.
System Test :
- Guidance on the use of the application monitoring solution to accomplish system tests.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
System Maintenance :
- Definition and documentation of tasks to ensure the operation on the work level.
- Tasks include: Failover switch and BCP support, client rollout, bug fix deployment, server upgrades...
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Second Level on-call support to assist the teams on application or system issues outside office hours.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of a specific IT discipline, with demonstrated mastery of operations and/or systems technology and functional/user areas operations.
- Experience in working out and develop system solutions to support complex business infrastructure.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, such as lifecycle, automation, orchestration.
- Anticipate business solutions and IT project needs.
- Understanding of application deployment processes.
- Ability to document environments and procedures.
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, etc...).
- Continuous Delivery tools (docker, puppet, etc...).
- Software Deployment.
- Load balancing, failover.
- Release management, software rollout techniques, deployment.
- Virtualization concepts.
- Monitoring and distributed logging.
- Backup and restore.
- Hardware and Network.
- Understanding of Proxies, firewalls.
- File share access.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and technical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with a track record of successful product execution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month.
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks).
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunches, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.