Network & Firewall Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
Network & Firewall Engineer
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? Are you at your best when supporting others and do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We're looking for a Network & Firewall specialist who can help us to:
– Perform general managing tasks within our existing network and firewall infrastructure
– Plan, migrate, implement, configure, test and roll out system enhancements (networks, firewalls)
– Analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– Maintain and configure our Trading System (BT) and voice recording (Verba)
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– Provide onsite support for video conferencing systems
You'll be working in the Technology Services department and more specifically for the Network & Telecommunication team in Luxembourg. Our role is to provide best in class services by maintaining and installing network, firewall and telecom systems that are used by multiple entities of UBS Group.
Your experience and skills
– Excellent knowledge of Juniper/Cisco router technology and services/protocols
– Strong knowledge of security technologies such as Juniper firewall, proxy, load balancer
– A natural ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Great troubleshooting skills
– The ability to liaise with carriers, vendors and internal departments
– A good understanding of Voice technology products (Cisco IP-Telephony) would be considered as an asset
– Analytical and logical
– Flexible and able to work outside normal business hours (working during weekends is feasible)
– Motivated, self-directed and driven
– Fluent in English, German and/or French is an asset
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?