For our Management Company in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced Money Laundering Risk Officer to oversee the AML/CFT function of the funds and take RC mandates. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs.
As part of the Compliance team and appointed RC (“Responsable du Contrôle”), you will be in charge of the AML/CFT Function on the funds and report to the Conducting Officers of the Company. Your responsibility will consists of:
- Following and implementing the new AML/CFT legislation and regulations in Luxembourg applicable to the Company and the Funds under its management;
- Conducting the ongoing monitoring of the delegated AML functions, being the key contact with the Registrar and Transfer Agents;
- Maintaining due diligence measures on the delegated portfolio managers, verifying the ML/FT controls in place on the assets side;
- Acting as a second line of defence; validating the ML/FT risk assessments on the investments, doing regular controls on the existing portfolios;
- Drafting the annual ML/FT Risk Reports on the Funds;
- Participating to the ML/FT risk assessment of the delegates, fund initiators, and to the preparation of CAC meetings at the local and group levels;
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Conducting Officers of the Company by the way of summary reports and analysis;
- Being a POC with the CSSF (as RC), with the FIU, and registered on the GoAML portal;
- Providing AML/CFT awareness and training sessions to the operating teams and funds.
- You hold a Master's degree in Law, Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- With minimum of 5 years’ experience within an AML/CFT Function in Luxembourg and with an expertise in the fund industry, you are able to take important responsibilities and work with autonomy on an AML/CFT function;
- You meet the requirements of CSSF Q&A of 25 November 2019, and are able to take RC mandates in the Funds;
- You are an expert on the AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework which applies on the Management Company, including the requirements set-out in CSSF Circular 18/698;
- You have a perfect knowledge of the activity of the UCITS Funds and AIFs, including the PE/RE, hedge fund and lending activities;
- You are able to engage good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients, investors and external service providers;
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written), French is considered as an asset, any additional language is a plus.