Market Services Senior Specialist (M/F)
Market Services Senior Specialist (M/F)
Who we're looking for
We seek a dynamic and experienced candidate to join our diverse team and work collaboratively to support our
product growth strategy, fulfil our regulatory obligations and approach work with a service centric mind set to ensure our clients get first in class service in our domain of expertise.
As a Market Services Senior Specialist, you will report to the Head of Market Services.
The role centres around product expertise required to support and oversee product launches and events, product pipeline maintenance, cross border fund registrations. You will also oversee regulatory disclosure and reporting obligations to our clients such as (but not limited to), prospectus delivery, shareholder communication, PRIIPS KIIDs, EMT and EPT.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people across six continents and have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes to be at the forefront to meet our client demands. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, staff and society, prosper.
Schroder Investment Management (Europe) S.A. is a Management Company and Alternative Investment Fund Manager for products domiciled in Europe.
Responsiblities within the team include maintaining regulatory oversight in our domain of Market Services. This includes management of prospectus and shareholder communications, coordination of fund events, maintenance of our product pipeline, and owning international fund registrations and translation services.
Our team consists of 8 people from diverse backgrounds. Each team member complements the team with their individual strengths. The team culture is dynamic and collaborative with each team member responsible for their own tasks and supportive towards the tasks of others. Our team is encouraged and empowered to put ideas forward, show creativity and develop knowledge to support their personal growth and the growth of the firm.
What you'll do
- Lead strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders within our company as well as the group
- Oversee and maintain the product pipeline and implementation of fund initiatives
- Quality control and oversee regulatory documents such as Prospectus and PRIIPS
- Manage the creation of Prospectuses and Shareholder letters
- Be secretary to different product forums
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree Universtiy degree in preferably in Finance or Economics
- Fluency in English, any other language considered a benefit.
- Good understanding of regulatory and commercial environment in which Management Companies and AIFs operate.
- Strong Fund Industry knowledge in product delivery or client servicing
- Project management, strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Experience with European Templates such as EMT (European MIFID Template) and EPT (European PRIIPS Template)
- International Fund Registration experience
- Experience with data management and governance, content management and work flow tools
- Knowledge on Prospectus Management and Share Holder Letter creation
What you'll be like
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Posess an analytical mindset with ability to effectively analyse processes across functions
- Have eye for detail and ability to zoom out and look at topics with a helicopter view
- Are passionate about what you do and keen to learn more about our industry and open for a personal challenge
- Enjoy driving initiatives, develop ideas both in a (project) team as leader or participant
- Able to engage and communicate with various stakeholders within the organisation, i.e. across different functional lines, regions and levels of seniority
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.