Manager for our Accounting Department specialized in Manco and PSF (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our Financial Sector clients Preparing statutory and consolidated financial statements and periodic reports under Lux GAAP and IFRSCoordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department Working on new technology solutions that improves the client's operating modelSharing your experience while sorting out any queries of your clients Liaising with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
We believe that we're only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what's different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it's in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn't good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That's what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Your future team
Our deep expertise in financial reporting and accounting starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can assist our clients in their finance function and administrative processes, and give our clients fast access to technology without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Your next challenge
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our Financial Sector clients
- Preparing statutory and consolidated financial statements and periodic reports under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Working on new technology solutions that improves the client's operating model
- Sharing your experience while sorting out any queries of your clients
- Liaising with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / economics and have 5/7 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Are inspired by technology
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Speak fluently English and proficient in English or French
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte. Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.