DO Recruitment Advisors is looking for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join a prestigious fund management company. If you are dedicated and ambitious and have an interest in gaining more experience in the field of AML and Asset Management - this might be the position for you.
You will coordinate relevant regulatory matters in close cooperation with the AML team and relevant business stakeholders. You will be in daily contact with our business partners, local client relationship entities as well as other internal functions.
Your future responsibilities:
• Act as the point of escalation and expertise for a team of five AML Specialists
• Act as the point of contact and communication on escalated AML/CFT matters for business stakeholders and 2nd line control functions
• Ensure regulatory-driven oversight on counterparties in relation to AML/CFT
• Perform oversight to ensure timely and accurate processing of due diligence and AML/KYC assessments
• Perform oversight to ensure compliance with due diligence on assets
• Perform legal assessments of new regulatory requirements and its impact on AML/KYC policies and processes
• Draft internal policy documents on AML/CFT and perform regular reviews of the same
• Monitor compliance with the AML/CFT Board Directives with a risk-based approach
• Monitor AML/CFT controls
• Prepare and implement continues training and awareness on AML/CFT
• Reporting to the AML Committee, the Management Committee, the Conducting Officer responsible for AML/CFT and to the Boards;
• Prepare annual AML/CFT reporting to the CSSF and other supervisory authorities
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
We are looking for a colleague with the willingness and ability to learn, combined with a strong appreciation for collaboration. To thrive and succeed in this role, we also see that:
• You have experience of a leadership position, preferably within the fund industry
• You have a good understanding of company structures and the asset management environment
• You have experience within the area of AML/CFT
• You demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism
• You are customer focused, flexible and business oriented
• You pay attention to detail, are solution oriented, highly organised and able to meet deadlines
• You are able to work autonomously and prioritize your tasks
• You show high professional ethics in client and internal relations
• You display strong communication skills and are comfortable with presenting
• Fluency in English
• University degree preferably in Law, Finance or/and Economics
The position is based in Luxembourg and includes travel from time to time.
Our client is a leading fund management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.