MANAGER INTERNATIONAL ACQUISITIONS - REAL ESTATE (M/F)
THE JOB :
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting a Manager International Acquisitions, on behalf of a prestigious American RE Investment Trust. The International Acquisitions team works collaboratively to proactively and strategically grow best-in-class portfolio of high-quality hospital real estate assets outside of the United States. The Manager will work to add value in a high-performing, team-oriented environment. This will include seeking out new opportunities, preparing and reviewing analyses and summaries (both financial and otherwise), reporting to key executives, and shepherding opportunities through the deal process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Sourcing and identifying acquisitions with conventional and innovative methods to seek on- and off-market investment opportunities
• Creating financial analyses/models and summaries to assess investment opportunities
• Spearheading/leading acquisition process, including due diligence, review of financial and operational statements, coordination of third-party reports and inspections, creation of memorandums, sourcing and negotiating of debt financing
• Working closely with the firm's senior leadership and collaboratively both within the Acquisitions Team, across the Company, and externally to help the Company realize its strategic growth initiatives
• Networking and cultivating strong proactive, collaborative, and team-oriented working relationships with colleagues, partners, potential partners, brokers, industry peers and other strategic parties
• Developing and executing property and portfolio level strategies and initiatives
• Assisting with corporate management of various subsidiary entities
• Traveling as needed. This company is a relationship-oriented deal maker. To succeed, the Manager will need to develop meaningful personal (face to face) relationships by regular travel (trips which may be overnight or several days in length) to locations away from the Luxembourg office.
• Assisting with project management and developmental leadership and oversight of Analysts
• Other ad hoc analyses and responsibilities, as needed
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field
• Minimum of 5+ years of commercial real estate acquisitions / business development experience - emphasis on health care a plus
• Proficiency modeling investments in Excel and understanding investment structures
• Proven success in lead generation, sourcing and identifying deals
• Solid analytical, organizational skills and ability to multi-task and work within time constraints
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, a flexible project based mindset, and the ability to work independently and within teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem-solving approach
Our client is an American real estate investment trust and they are located in the city center of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.