Lawyer Asset Servicing
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
Lawyer Asset Servicing
Do you have experience with all legal and regulatory matters related to fund depositaries' business in Luxembourg? Do you love providing solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– advise on all legal and regulatory matters related to our fund depositary business in Luxembourg, with a focus on UCITS and alternative investment funds
– represent Legal in our strategic initiatives and projects
– support the on-boarding of new structures, draft and negotiate contractual arrangements and review offering documents from the depositary's perspective
– act as a gatekeeper and closely interact with different departments to protect UBS's interests and to help manage legal risks
– assess new regulatory developments and advise on potential business impacts and opportunities
You'll be working hands-on with a very international team of young, enthusiastic lawyers within Legal Wealth Management / Asset Servicing Luxembourg. You will be able to work on a broadly diversified portfolio of tasks – in English, French and German.
Your experience and skills
– a master degree in law (additional relevant education like LL.M. an asset)
– proven experience in the fund depositary business as lawyer or in-house counsel
– an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
– the ability to clearly communicate legal limitations, also when under pressure
– an analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to manage external legal counsel
– a highly resilient and proactive team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and demanding environment
– solution-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from complex situations)
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?