Junior Client Administrator
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries? TMF Group in Luxembourg is currently looking for an: Junior Accountant Client focused - full time - Luxembourg Job Purpose:
Join TMF as Junior Accountant and become part of our client servicing team. If you are not only looking for a regular accounting A-Z job but to be the manager of your own client needs, take this chance to join TMF and get the opportunity to grow with this exciting opportunity to more responsibility Key Responsibilities:
As Junior Accountant you will assist a team of experienced accounting experts to handle your clients request on a daily basis. Learn something new every day and grow into the role of managing your own portfolio of clients. By taking the ownership of own development following required and relevant trainings your role will include:
- The responsibility for maintaining a simple client portfolio and establishment of a strong client relationship
- The maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e. deliverables
- Execution of client payments as well as follow up of invoices to clients and collecting debts
- Preparation of support working documents (interest calculations, reinvoicing spreadsheets, ...)
- Organization and facilitation of the audit of financial statements
- Work closely and effectively with counter team such as assisting the Legal department with the preparation of annual shareholders meetings as well as taking part in meetings with the clients face-to-face
Working at TMF Group offers:
- You have a pro-active attitude to problem solving and can come up with solutions
- You hold a degree in accounting / finance or a similar degree
- 1/2 years practical experience ideally through a first internship or work experience
- You have fluent communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- You are a team player, who can as well work independently
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.