Good morning All, we are currently recruiting a Junior Associate, Corporate Secretary (M/F) for one of our clients operating in the RE sector. At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role is necessary, as well as, fluency in English. Interested in an exciting new opportunity? Click the link below to apply! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Davina at: or on +352 246940 23
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE - CORPORATE SECRETARY (M/F)
Perform corporate secretarial tasks for roughly 700 Luxembourg companies, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the acquisitions process by ensuring shareholder registers and files are set up and that all corporate changes are filed with the RCS;
- Undertake corporate changes (change of management, shareholders etc) and arrange for their approval and publication;
- Maintain company files and registers throughout the life of the entities;
- Assist in the audit and tax reporting processes;
- Organise and attend quarterly board meetings with fund advisors and supervise presentations, board packs and subsequent board minutes;
- Supervise the legalisation and apostille of documents;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the digital archiving process;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents, in physical and digital format;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of documents;
- Assist in the development and implementation of processes and automation projects.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a corporate secretarial and or corporate administration within a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in Luxembourg;
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish trade register;
- Experience dealing with company registers and files;
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg;
- Experience and confidence in holding board meetings;
- Fluent English, any other language will be an advantage.
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers.
- Ability to work independently as demonstrate team spirit;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational, as well as, communication skills;
- Eye for detail.
Our client is a major player in the Real Estate sector.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be required.