Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to on-board a Danish speaking Investment Counsellor to their new office in Luxembourg. This is part of a wider Group effort to increase their presence across the European markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for building and maintaining long term relationships with an existing client portfolio whilst ensuring that the highest level of client service is provided at all times.
- To handle a portfolio with the capital ranging between EUR 100-150 MM.
- To be the main point of contact for the client, analytics department, trading and other departments across the business both in Luxembourg and globally.
- Constant communication with all clients to discuss portfolio updates, market changes, the investment philosophy and current market strategies.
- The role reports into the Team Head.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, focused on client retention and management of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) or Institutional clients.
- Native in Danish and fluent in English.
- CFA regulated / CISI lvl 4 qualified / IMC or equivalent.
- Have the ability to listen, communicate and educate clients effectively with the ability to advise during both successful and testing times whilst maintaining a positive and professional approach.
- Located in Luxembourg or happy to relocate.