Across the globe, institutional investors rely on State Street to help them manage risk, respond to challenges through solutions, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged professionals are essential to our success.
Our commitment to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. Who are we looking for
What we can offer you
- Reporting to the Fund Compliance Officer ("FCO"), the Fund Compliance Analyst ("FCA") supports the compliance monitoring functions entailed by the services contracted by our clients and/or the Branch's depositary duties.
- The FCA assists with the investment monitoring reviews of the funds in our compliance tool including the analysis of investment compliance exceptions for client reporting, as applicable. These tasks are to be carried out with outmost care ensuring that service quality standards and client deadlines are always met. A key responsibility of the FCA is to ensure that a clear trail is documented at all stages of the review process.
- The FCA supports the implementation process reviewing investment guidelines, identifying changes to current set up, maintaining funds' guidelines documentation, and preparing and releasing the related client reports.
- Also, the FCA assists in the set-up of new businesses consisting in the follow up of scheduled new deals and ensuring timely completion of the related tasks with due regard to the department's internal procedures.
- The FCA keeps updated with regulatory changes and assists identifying the needed updates to the regulatory restrictions or new ones to be implemented upon a regulatory update. A key responsibility of the FCA is to ensure that a clear trail is documented at all stages of the update process. Country: Luxembourg
Flexibility to blend working from home or office, an excellent benefits package (including pension plan, additional days off, and more), strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey within the diversified workforce of a global player including international mobility.
As the largest Fund Administrator, Transfer Agent and Depositary Bank in Luxemburg, working at State Street enables you to collect a profound insight into a broad service offering echoing our large market coverage in the fund industry delivering a variety of products across our global client base. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Investor Services (SSIS). SSIS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSIS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. Role available and what you will be responsible for
Fund Compliance Analyst - Senior Associate What you will be responsible for:
As FCA you will be responsible for, amongst others:
What we value:
- Operations Management - perform the whole day-to-day Fund Compliance process to ensure reports are completed with high accuracy (review of analysts work, take prompt action to correct problems, review breaches and impact calculation, prepares and reviews management reports etc.).
- Client Relationships - liaise with clients, attend calls and due diligences, respond promptly to client problems and requests while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and quality of client reports.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Be a champion in UCITS IV, Luxembourg Fund Industry and regulations, directives etc. pertaining to investment compliance monitoring.
- COMMUNICATION - Communicates effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues, managers and other Departments.
- ORGANISATION - Shows good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines and to keep well-documented records.
- ABILITY TO RESOLVE COMPLEX PROBLEMS - Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions. Knows when to elevate a problem and keep management informed.
- RESPONSIVENESS - Provides timely and professional responses to all client related and internal enquiries.
- FLEXIBILITY - Shows a flexible approach to prioritize and execute tasks within an efficient time management.
- TEAM PLAYER - Functions at all times as a team player to build an atmosphere of co-operation within the group.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Legal or equivalent.
About State Street: What we do.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in fund compliance
- Use and rule coding based on the automated Fund Compliance tool MIG21©
- Language: English (German and French would be a definite advantage)
- Experience working in Charles River
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers