My client is a global investment company. Head quartered in Europe, this client invests in companies directly and through private equity funds.
The Investment Associate will be part of the investment team and will report to the Executive Committee. He/ She will be based in Luxembourg with occasional travel to EU and US.
The Investment Associate will actively participate in various steps of the investment cycle and take on the following responsibilities:
- Contribution to internal processes related to deal flow and relationships management;
- Identification and prioritisation of new direct and fund (VC/PE) investment opportunities;
- Deep analysis of targeted investment opportunities, drafting of investment memos and presentation to the Investment Committee;
- Contribution to the negotiation and deal structuring process with senior team members, and support the internal process of a deal closing (coordination with back-office on tax, legal and accounting matters);
- Contribution to portfolio management and monitoring, performance analysis and valuation.
The Investment Associate is a team-orientated talented professional with multi-dimensional abilities:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in investments (PE, fund of funds), investment banking, strategic consulting or other corporate finance related functions in Europe;
- Graduated from a top-tier Business or Engineering school.
- CFA certification is a plus;
- Fluent in English and has a good level in French.
- Speaking other languages is also asset (or appetite for learning);
- Solution oriented, has a collaborative, commercial and networking mindset;
- Polyvalent and able to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Motivated by the idea of being part of a long-term project.