Investment Advisor - Luxembourg A top-tier Bank with a strong reputation and access to the local market is currently going through an expansion phase of their Wealth Management division. They are looking for an Investment Advisor and product specialist in Luxembourg who can contribute to the development of the Private Wealth Management business by establishing solid relationships with the Relationship Managers and providing investment advice to U/HNW Clients.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 years in Private Banking or relevant Investment Experience.
- Responsible for providing investment consulting services and portfolio analysis to the existing and prospect U/HNW Clients.
- Supporting sales team by providing routine market updates, investment ideas initiating and products training.
- Target maximum clients retention and acquisition of assets via constant communication with clients and Relationship Managers.
- Self-motivated and possess strong communication, influencing and organisational skills.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external requisite compliance requirements and conduct the business in a professional manner.
- English and French necessary. German recommended.
- Competitive base compensation
- Standard pension and benefit