- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 15 Jan 18
Intern - Investment Services (M/F)
Intern - Investment Services (M/F)Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for an :
Internship - Investment Services (M/F)
BIL is currently offering a 6 months internship (M/F) within its Investment Services department.
Your role will be :
- To support and improve the production of documents for regular internal meetings and publications about financial markets by using internal production streams and information tools like Bloomberg, Reuters, Triple A, etc.
- To communicate all changes to our investment strategy and products via intranet and e-mail
- To support and develop the way our department uses the intranet and other applications
- Improve your knowledge about financial markets, investment products and the way we make our investment strategy work
- Work in a department with highly qualified and experienced people, willing to share their knowledge
- Enrolled in a BSc/MSc/BBA or MBA program with economic/financial orientation
- Fluent in English and French, German/Luxembourgish is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel (incl. VBA); Access would be a plus
- Advanced understanding of financial markets and products
Expected personal skills :
- Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Task prioritisation
- Top tier academic education
To apply, please provide us a resume and a cover letter with your availabilites.