Mandatory skills and experience: Information Security Risk Management knowledge Microsoft Suite expertise Ability to meet challenging project deadlines Flexibility Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset IT Audit knowledge
A contract position, as an Information Security Expert, offering a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, Information Security Expert to perform Risk Assessment quality reviews for dedicated IT assets.
Task and responsibilities:
- Perform Information Security Risk Assessments
- Perform plausibility checks of self-assessments (verification of compliance status, risk descriptions and risk levels/evaluations)
- Perform spot checks and verify provided evidences
- Discuss discrepancies of self-assessments and plausibility checks with asset owners
- Document observations in structured manner and provide guidance for appropriate mitigation measures
- Report risk assessment progress to IS GR
- Ensure proper integration of risks in risk register
- Support follow-up discussions and tracking of remediation measures
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!