IT Experienced Recruiter (m/f)
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. Automation, Digitalization, Technology, FinTech... those words are not new to you and become commons. Our world evolves and so do we at KPMG Luxembourg. To support
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Automation, Digitalization, Technology, FinTech... those words are not new to you and become commons. Our world evolves and so do we at KPMG Luxembourg. To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for an IT Experienced Recruiter (m/f).
The role and responsibilities
The IT Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our KPMG story. Working in partnership with the Hiring Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great IT talents for our organization. As an IT experienced Recruiter, you will have ownership of attracting the very best talents for KPMG Luxembourg and discussing our people experience with them. The successful candidate will:
- Lead the entire recruitment process for different lines of service with one common business pillar IT: handling applications, sourcing, selecting and interviewing potential candidates, conducting personality assessments as part of the recruitment process and promoting our firm at all levels.
- Actively contribute to the development of our recruitment events as well as to the promotion of KPMG in European Campus specialized in the IT field.
- Partner with the Hiring Managers in an effort to understand business needs and to develop and execute appropriate sourcing plans.
- Contribute to the development of the team.
- Take part in our branding communication strategy by using the appropriate channels such as social networks, career websites for IT profiles
- Be involved in HR projects linked directly or indirectly to the talent attraction.
The perfect candidate
A seasoned, enthusiastic and creative IT recruiter who enjoys the challenge of thorough research for strong and suitable profiles.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role. Experience in recruiting IT profiles is a must -
- Understand technology, technical roles and skills (ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends)
- Ability to recruiter all IT profiles related to Finance, Advisory, and Audit…
- Skilled at knowing how to source and identify candidates.
- Strong local and European IT network of technical talent and contacts in the IT field.
- Good, positive attitude, energy and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English. German and/or French language skills are an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Must be effective at working in a team environment as well as independently.
- Someone who would like to be part of a fun and growing team in a fast paced environment.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.