Human Ressources Business Partner-(H/F) - Assurances Luxembourg
In the context of the company's growth, SOGELIFE is recruiting a Business Partner for Human Resources department.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of the HR service to their internal clients including recruitment, mobility, career management, development, retention and talent management. You will act as a consultant to the internal clients on human resource-related topics and will be responsible for the delivery of a delightful "employee experience".
Your focus will be in building a strong and valuable business relationship with the internal clients (employees and line managers mainly).
You will mainly focus on the following activities:
- Build a strong business relationships with the internal clients (employees including line managers and potentially business leaders) and contribute to the delivery of the local HR strategic plan ensuring consistency with the Group HR strategy.
- Recruit for the internal clients.
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training and development programs.
- Support and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating performance management reviews and feedback.
- Manage internal mobility process, accompany employees and line managers in career management.
- Provide expert input to your clients as well as the HR team in terms of employment legislation, policies and practices.
- Promote company's reputation as great place to work and build a strong employer brand in the framework of CSR and Diversity approaches.
- Innovate to implement continuous improvement in terms of HR practices and be aware of HR trends.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the local HR operational plan.
- Contribute occasionally to HR administration activities.
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap Profil
- Master's Degree in Human Resources.
- From 2 years of experience in a Human Resources role, ideally focusing on recruitment and / or talent management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships across all levels and functions within an organization.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments, setting expectations and managing competing priorities.
- Self-confidence, ability to build a partnership with managers.
- Ability to listen to other opinions as well as being confident of your own and find balanced solutions.
- Very strong team spirit with a willingness to share knowledge.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- A nalytical skills, rigorous and detailed minded.
- Good command of Pack Office.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken), other European language are an asset.
SOGELIFE has been established as a Life Insurer in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1996. The company is a subsidiary of SOGECAP - the Société Générale group Life Insurer in France - and Société Générale Bank & Trust in Luxembourg - the principal Société Générale Group international Private Banking, Investment Custody and Fund Management business unit.
Having been in business for over twenty years, SOGELIFE is reputed for its expertise and know-how. The company has been partnering with the advisors of high net worth clients and institutions to market a number of Life Insurance products.
SOGELIFE is internationally oriented and offers its partners and clients customised wealth management services.
Date de début: 01/08/2019
Date de publication: 11/07/2019