HR Risk Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
HR Risk Manager
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have an analytic mind? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
– control our HR activity and keep an eye out for and avoid risk
– act as a source of general HR expertise including HR reward, labor law and change management
– analyze, develop and optimize our HR services, processes and policies
– stay up on regulatory requirements and trends and implement them within UBS processes
– support in projects and cover the HR part
– partner with our human resources experts across the organization and outside
You'll be working with our experts in Human Resources in Luxembourg. We're providing solutions to the business, supporting and challenging each other to reach the right outcome. We design the framework of the HR activity and ensure the quality and efficiency of our HR Services.
Your experience and skills
– proven experience in a role like this (and you loved it)
– a firm grasp on the different HR disciplines
– solid knowledge on labor law and HR-related regulations (know-how on payroll-related matters considered as an asset)
– strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– a can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– always looking to innovate and improve processes
– comfortable with challenging the status quo
– a reliable and proactive team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and demanding environment
– fluent in English, French and/or German an asset
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?