Recruitment Manager | Risk & Compliance
HR Executive with strong skills in Talent Management & Career Development for a high growth Investment Company in Luxembourg
Leading International Investment Company is looking for an ambitious and creative HR professional to lead and develop their global talent management strategy. This role will be based in their Luxembourg offices and will offer a market leading salary that reflects the scope of their ambition to hire and retain the best people for their teams.
The ideal person will have a keen interest in career development and talent management in an international context from a HR perspective. They will develop and implement comprehensive systems, programs, processes and procedures in talent management and career development which ensures that the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) can attract, develop and retain talented people to each of their teams.
- Definition, implementation and maintenance of companywide Talent Management Strategy covering Recruiting, Performance Management, Career development, Succession Planning and Learning & Development
- Responsibility for the High Potentials Program: support the business with the identification process, assessment and validation of HiPos, interaction with senior management and with external suppliers (development centers)
- Responsibility for the development of a career management framework
- Responsibility for suggesting and implementing any innovative solutions to support employees’ development (mentoring, coaching etc)
- Responsible for identifying relevant training providers, building good relationships with them, looking at developing a training plan for employees, with the assistance of the HR assistant
- Follow-up on development needs identified during the annual performance evaluation process to suggest appropriate trainings/initiatives
- Support line managers with talent management initiatives for their teams
- University degree in business, human resources or equivalent
- Proven track record at manager level of creating global talent management initiatives in a professional services or financial services firm
- Total team player, active listening skills, excellent communication and interpersonal relationship management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration with a view to interviewing by the end of January 2020. Call John on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information and a confidential discussion.