Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
We offer a 24-month program on the basis of a permanent contract, during which you will be embedded in our Client Solutions and innovation team. The program includes many cutting edge soft skill trainings, a post grad course in finance, as well as two rotations into other units to to broaden your understanding of the business. On completion of the program you will take on a full-fledged Product Manager role for Pictet Asset Services.
We are looking for a talented person to join our Client Solutions & Innovation team. The team oversees the design of new products and services, as well as project execution, change management and marketing activities. The team also regularly advises PAS Executive Committee on industry trends and strategic initiatives.
You will provide support on dedicated initiatives / projects via in-depth analysis, including market sizing, customer research and pricing analysis. You will analyse data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve an existing service or develop a new one. Your support and analyses will be required all along the product lifecycle, from the design phase to the deployment of the go-to-market strategy.
You will start with a 6 month assignment as a Project Support Officer providing in-depth analysis to assigned initiatives:
· Cost analysis for the relevant life cycle of the assigned project / initiative
· Market sizing, including revenue projections based on business assumptions
· Customer research, including interviews with internal/external stakeholders to capture the most relevant opportunities across the customer journey
· Collect/interpret large datasets and analyse results to develop new value adding client reports and analytics
· Support in the project management activities
You will then work as a Junior Product Manager, for a selected portfolio of projects / initiatives:
· Formulate opportunities across a given range of identified gaps experienced by customers across their journey with PAS
· Take ownership of the ideation process, together with other internal stakeholders and business lines
· Drive the design and specification phases with a strong focus on the customer and/or user experience
· Present the outcome to the relevant internal committees, including the PAS Management Committee
· Train new interns, bring them up to speed and delegate them activities to improve the team’s overall efficiency, while developing new talents and contributing to the growth/development of younger individuals
You will end your graduate programme with two 3 months rotations in other business lines (wealth management, asset management, trading) in order to learn about other Pictet services products and client segments in order to build your network in the bank, deepen your understanding of its businesses to prepare you to take on a full-fledged Product Manager role.
· Master’s degree in Finance or Management from a top business school or an equivalent qualification.
· Alternatively, an engineering / computer science degree with a demonstrated interest in Finance (e.g. via previous internship experience)
· At least six months' experience working in finance and/or business consulting and/or marketing/sales for an international company or in a multicultural environment.
· Outstanding analytical skills and inclination for problem-solving
· Thorough in your work, able to operate on your own without difficulty and with a persevering nature.
· A strong team player with a definite flair for communication and strong interpersonal skills.
· Skilled user of common IT applications (MS Office); advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Expertise on Tableau Products (or other visual analytics tools) and low/no code applications would be a distinct advantage
· Perfect command of written and spoken English + French, any other language being an advantage
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
"In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description".