We’re searching for a highly skilled Global Services Director to contribute to OneAston’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have banking and financial services software experience with previous experience in the delivery of the Temenos financial software, as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the development of the company, participating in the senior management group and ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management and development of the global services delivery team for the company across our three regions (Asia, Europe, and the Americas)
- Manage global resource allocations and utilization for projects, monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Implement and monitor project governance and quality programs across the service organization
- Developing new organisations and strategies to further improve the delivery effectiveness and improve the outcomes for our customers.
- Track global project budget utilization and gross margin for revenue forecasts
- Manage and supervise global projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scope, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Working with the Regional Service Managers as your direct reports to coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functions
- Establish, maintain and manage relationships with appropriate senior client stakeholders
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Supporting the Business Development teams in our sales effectiveness
- Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a similar role, with at least a proven track record in Regional Services Management
- Proven success working with all levels of management, including senior management levels within external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience in coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skillsets, including staff development
- Domain knowledge in Wealth Management, Core Banking or Digital Channel
- Extensive experience in working within the Temenos financial software domain from a delivery management perspective
- Strong financial and budget management skills and experience.
- Over 10 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall