A great opportunity to join one of the leading Asset Managers in Real Estate in Europe, which offers a flat structured, supportive environment, flexible working models, great opportunities for progression and competitive remuneration package.
We are partnering with a leading pan European Asset Manager, looking for a Controller, Fund Accounting responsible for the oversight of the Real Estate funds, to join their team in Luxembourg.
You will work in a flat structured, supportive environment, that offers flexible working models, great opportunities for progression and competitive remuneration package.
- Controlling the external service providers responsible for fund and SPV accounting; reviewing NAV calculation and consolidation
- Reconciling and checking of the SPV accounting created by external service providers
- Monitoring of closing-deadlines
- Year-end closing process responsibilities
- Main contact for accountants, property and portfolio managers, administrators etc.
- Management fees responsibility
- Professional experience as a senior fund accountant or fund controller in Luxembourg funds sector or degree / qualification in finance or accounting
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate funds; Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Fluent in English; French or German is an advantage
- A good team player that can work autonomously and take ownership and responsibilities at the same time
- Experienced MS Office user; SAP knowledge is advantageous
If you are self motivated, hands on and eager to learn, and would like to work in one of the top Real Estate Asset Managers, then upload an up to date CV as soon as possible.