Financial Reporting - Assistant Manager
About the opportunity Department Description
Luxembourg Fund Accounting consists of 27 members split into the following teams: Daily Nav Signoff, FA Daily Operations, Income Franchise, Financial and Tax reporting, Real Estate Accounting and Operations support and projects.
Purpose of the Role
- is responsible for the NAV calculation of Fidelity Luxembourg domiciled funds
- co-ordinates the production, sign-off and distribution of offshore funds' Net Asset Value
- reviews and performs the oversight of outsourced activities
- prepares financial reports and coordinates the Audit
- calculates tax information for shareholders
- calculate the dividends distribution, forecast distributing share classes' income
- manages all change projects across Luxembourg Fund accounting (Business projects, Regulatory, Process Improvement, UAT testing co-ordination
The Financial Reporting Assistant Manager is responsible for financial reporting process within Luxembourg Fund Accounting. The assistant manager is responsible for producing the financial and regulatory reports including audit coordination for the Luxembourg-domiciled funds. The AM also assists with the Tax reporting of these funds. Key Responsibilities
- Plan, co-ordinate and prepare annual and semi-annual reports for the Fidelity SICAVs and FCPs, accurately and according to specified deadlines.
- Assist in preparation, review and co-ordination of the production of regulatory reports on a monthly / quarterly / semi annual and annual basis (CSSF, BCL, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Switzerland etc)
- Assist in the planning and testing of financial reporting applications.
- Co-ordinate the external audit relationship in relations to financial statements, fund launch/closure and Long Form Controls Report.
- Liaise with Fidelity Senior Management as well as colleagues in all areas of Asset Management Operations plus Legal, Compliance, Tax and Fund Treasury.
About Fidelity International
- University degree in accounting, finance or information technology.
- 5 to 10 years relevant industry experience gained within an Investment Management company or an audit company.
- Strong IT skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented / ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good level of French would be an additional benefit.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.