Financial Control & Reporting Senior Officer (M/F)
- Competitive package
- Permanent, Full time
- East-West United Bank S.A.
- 06 Feb 18
With more than 40 years’ experience in Luxembourg, East-West United Bank S.A. (EWUB) is a Russian capital bank inaugurated in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg in 1974. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and to providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank’s long-standing traditions have been successfully adapted to modern society’s needs and in 2013, the Bank has recorded a profit on its operations for the fifteenth consecutive year. EWUB acts as a two-way bridge between the East and the West connecting Russian and CIS businesses to Europe and helping European partners to be established in Russia. The Bank is part of the Sistema Group, which is the largest publicly-traded investment company in Russia. EWUB employs c. 80 people and is organized in 4 commercial divisions: Private Banking, Transactional Banking, Global Markets, and Corporate Banking. In 2017, EWUB successfully launched an online savings platform in Luxembourg and Germany under the brand of eastwestdirekt.
More information is available on our websites:
Purpose of the position:
As a senior officer, you will manage the budget of our Bank and also be in charge of the reporting to our Senior Management.
The primary duties & responsibilities consist in:
• Leading the budgeting process (providing guidelines, consolidating, challenging the outcome, controlling and reporting);
• Managing the internal transfer pricing and cost allocation;
• Managing the reporting of relevant and qualitative financial information to the Management and Business Heads in order to allow them to run the business efficiently (P&L, actual results vs budget, projection, split revenues by Business Line, etc.)
• Diploma in Accounting or Finance;
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in the financial controlling department of a Bank;
• Good knowledge under IFRS would an asset;
• Knowledge of Temenos T24 would be an asset;
• Detail orientated;
• Good communication skills;
• Team spirit;
• English mandatory, fluency in French is considered a strong asset.