Expert in Accounting (f/m) in Luxembourg
- Permanent, Full time
- AZ Euro Investments S.A.
- 06 Mar 19
For various Allianz insurance companies from different countries, we maintain several investment vehicles for Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure in Luxembourg with a target investment volume exceeding 16bn EUR. We are searching for AZ Euro Investments S.A., our equity platform an Investment Accountant on part-time and/or full-time basis.
AZ Euro Investments S.A.
Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 85 million customers in about 70 countries.
Investment management is a core element of the insurance business. At Allianz, investment management is performed by a global function, Allianz Investment Management (AIM). We are responsible for managing approximately € 640bn in diverse long-term investments. Our global network of operations spans from Munich and Stuttgart to Milan, Paris, Luxembourg, Minneapolis and Singapore and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding financial talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Perform accounting (IFRS, Local GAAP) of LuxCos and portfolio entities in close cooperation with Allianz entities worldwide
- Perform financial reporting and planning for LuxCos and portfolio entities in close cooperation with Allianz entities worldwide
- Operate controlling and monitoring tools for KPI, cash flows and accounting
- Approve payments and cash flows of LuxCos and portfolio entities
- Provide transaction support
Key Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Recognized accounting qualification and experience corresponding to the duties and responsibilities (e.g.: Bankkaufmann)
- Professional Experience at least 3 – 4 years in finance / accounting
- Knowledge in banking
- High Knowledge in IFRS and German/Lux GAAP
- Consolidation experience, SAP experience highly appreciated
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- Strong team player
- Fluency in German and English
- Application deadline: 31.03.2018
- Job start: asap
AZ Euro Investments S.A.
Att: Lars Junkermann
14, blvd. F.D. Roosevelt
(+352) 472 346 591