Experienced Compliance Executive (m/f) - Part-Time (80%) Job based in Luxembourg
Ensuring with our VAT teams the periodic VAT compliance in 17 countriesTaking care in collaboration with our US department of all the legal and compliance aspects of the company in Luxembourg and in the operating marketsProviding information and supporting documentation during fiscal audits and cross-border and 13th Directive Claims of MFsGuaranteeing the provision of funds to ensure the fiscal payments in the different countriesKeeping abreast of tax changes in different countriesSupervising, together with our US department, the operational processBuilding productive, long-term relationships with stakeholders, across a broad network
We believe that we're only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what's different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it's in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn't good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That's what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Your future team
Global Conferencing Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services, Inc. taking care of the organization of trainings and conferences for Deloitte Global. The Luxembourg team is managing the legal and fiscal compliance function of GCS, including all countries where GCS operates.
Your next challenge
- Ensuring with our VAT teams the periodic VAT compliance in 17 countries
- Taking care in collaboration with our US department of all the legal and compliance aspects of the company in Luxembourg and in the operating markets
- Providing information and supporting documentation during fiscal audits and cross-border and 13th Directive Claims of MFs
- Guaranteeing the provision of funds to ensure the fiscal payments in the different countries
- Keeping abreast of tax changes in different countries
- Supervising, together with our US department, the operational process
- Building productive, long-term relationships with stakeholders, across a broad network
- Hold a Degree in Accounting / Tax / Finance / Economics and have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and in coordination and collaboration with offshore teams
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills to interact with international stakeholders at different levels
- Speak fluently English and be proficient in French. German would be in asset.
Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role
Get to know more about Deloitte.Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live