- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- NNS (Luxembourg)
- 29 Mar 18 2018-03-29
A leading Luxembourg based investment holding is looking to add a Execution Trader to its growing team. His/Her main task will be to support the growing investment activities of the Luxembourg entity. He/She will directly report to the Luxembourg Chief Operating Officer and collaborate with the London-based advisory team. Job Location: Luxembourg. Travel: ~10%, mainly to London. Package: Competitive, subject to candidate profile.
• Cash and Treasury management: follow multi-currency cash positions, elaborate cash flow forecasts and execute time deposits, FX swap, and cash management trades
• Cross-Asset Pricing and Market Execution: Price Delta One/Derivatives strats, discuss and transmit pricing requests & trade instructions to counterparties, monitor trade execution and post-trade processing on a wide array of assets: Shares, Bonds, OTC & Listed derivatives, FX, Futures.
• Front-Office Monitoring: Build and maintain Excel & Bloomberg Blotters / Valuation files / Risk management / reporting tools / market screening tools (Volatility)
• Contribute to the Risk Management activity development: Risk follow-up including EMIR reporting, collateral optimization, and provide consistent risk measures on investments
• Investment Analysis: Assist the London-based investment advisory team in conducting research and analysis on potential investment (listed or non-listed) opportunities and elaborate investment case presentations.
• Internal Communication: Prepare internal memos on trades implemented, investment cases, positions updates, risk metrics etc…
• Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a Front-Office position within a reputable international Investment/Private bank (execution traders) or an asset/wealth management company (junior portfolio managers, financial advisers)
• Education: Degree in market finance. CFA program will be considered a plus.
• IT Skills: Advanced use of Excel (VBA a plus) and Bloomberg. Will be tested during the selection process.
• Technical knowledge: Strong knowledge of different asset classes, financial instruments (especially derivatives) and execution techniques.
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical investments, trading and risk related issues.
• Able to fit seamlessly into an international team of senior people all focused on delivering work of exceptional quality to their principals
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. English is a must.