Job Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking an EDD Analyst for our new Luxembourg brokerage. The EDD Analyst will be responsible for conducting enhanced due diligence reviews on existing higher risk customer accounts, including the following reviews:
- Conduct public domain searches for negative information related to customers and associated entities
- Confirm previously conducted World Check, OFAC and Sanctions reviews were appropriately handled and review any pending matches of customers and/or associated entities
- Run checks against customers and associated entities/persons in the Offshore Leaks Database
- Review notices for any relevant disciplinary actions and/or negative news
- Review any past or pending Regulatory inquiries related to customer account and determine if relevant to enhanced due diligence review
- Review cashiering activity, including deposits, withdrawals and wire transfers, to identify suspicious activity
- Verify source of funds/wealth information through online searches or other documentation
- Have a good working knowledge of European and Luxembourg requirements related to AML and EDD requirements
- Prior experience in a highly automated environment and/or high degree of comfort with computers and technology
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Europe S.à.r.l. ("IBKREU") in Luxembourg is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info