Dealing Transfer Agent- Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
The main responsibilities of the Dealing Transfer Agent entail staff development, operations management, internal and external relationships.
The Dealing Senior Associate is responsible for delivering quality service and for maintaining excellent work and service level standards.
The Dealing Senior Associate is responsible for the management and supervision of the staff
assigned to the group with respect to all aspects including the efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and training of the assigned staff.
The Dealing Transfer Agent - Senior Associate is responsibility for the efficient day to day running of the group and management of the client relationships
particularly from the perspective of the service issues and queries which are raised.
The Dealing Transfer Agent has the responsibility to work closely with the other departments within the company
. The Dealing Senior Associate is a source of technical expertise
for members of the group and other groups within the department.
The Dealing Transfer Agent is an integral part of delivering quality service
to the assigned clients and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Dealing Senior Associate needs to function at all times as a team player
and ensure other members of the team do so too. Experience & Preferred Qualifications of the Dealing Transfer Agent:
What we value
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of industry, system and regulatory requirements relevant to role (i.e. Financial Crime Prevention, Data Protection, Information Security, Treating Customers Fairly, Health and Safety).
- Team Leading work experience (2-4 years as a Manager).
- Has at least successfully attained their final second-level education exams or BAC. Preferably some banking or financial services industry experience.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (written and oral) and one other European language. Other European languages are considered advantageous.
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook).
About State Street What we do.
- Customer Focus - Effective relationships with internal and external clients and their customers. Being responsive to client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Quality Focus - Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Integrity - Honest and able to admit mistakes and take responsibility for your actions. You do not make excuses or blame others and will say what you think. You use judgment and have a consideration for others
- Teamwork - Working in co-operation with other people in a way that maximises personal effectiveness, encourages teamwork and achieves the required outcomes
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of our clients
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers