Dealing Analyst - Transfer Agency
Responsible for the day to day work within the TA Dealing Team, ensuring that regulatory and management company requirements are met. Responsibilities:
• Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
• Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports.
• Ensure accurate process of investor's dealing instructions, payments and reconciliation.
• Workflow queue management and analysis.
• Achievement of monthly KPIs.
• Procedure maintenance following the change control process.
• Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
• Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as New Business and other internal areas such as the Relationship Managers.
• To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
• Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times.
• Comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
• Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
• Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
• Ensuring that KPIs are achieved in order to keep losses to a minimum.
• Maintain and develop key internal relationships with Relationship Managers and other internal clients. Qualifications/experience
• Previous experience in a similar type role
• Sound knowledge of financial markets.
• A good understanding of effective risk management.
• Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
• Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to review and resolve complex issues
• Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Client Focused
• Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
• An understanding of investment product administration
• Attention to details and focus on quality
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.