Credit Controller (m/f)
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our Finance department we are looking for a Credit Controller (m/f).
The role and the responsibilities
• Assure that debts are paid in a timely manner/Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm (check customer's credit situation, take actions in case of non- payment, ensure the respect of deadlines),
• Assure the quality of the information provided to both client and internal:
◦ Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity,
◦ Contact with internal clients to assure all relevant debts are managed as necessary,
◦ Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables,
• Prepare the credit control reports:
◦ Assure the availability of monthly credit control report,
◦ Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management,
• Establish and enforce credit control methods, policies and principles:
◦ Assist in the setting up of the credit control system,
◦ Develop the credit management capability within the practice,
◦ Review the company's debt recovery procedures,
• Be responsible for the Account Receivable Specialist team.
The perfect candidate
• A Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, finance or another relevant field,
• 5 years in a similar position,
• Familiar with accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursements and office accounts,
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially MS Excel an MS Word, and experience of legal practice management systems is an asset,
• Excellent communication and negociation skills on all levels,
• Detail and solution oriented,
• Fluent in English and French.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.