- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing close to $500M in annual revenue. For more information on the company please visit the website or our LinkedIn community.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting:
Credit Analyst (H/F)
- Conduct credit research and market intelligence
- Prepare annual counterparts credit reviews
- Provide credit recommendations
- Input and maintenance of credit data in the systems of records
- Education: University diploma, Master or equivalent training in Finance
- Prior experience in the credit analysis in financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team; ability to handle multiple task
- Results-oriented individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency in English, command of French would be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.
How to apply?
Send your application (CV and a short presentation letter) quoting Credit Analyst in the subject line of your email to the address below. We will handle your case confidentially.