A leading global private markets fund and corporate servicing firm, is looking to hire a new Country Head for their Luxembourg office. This candidate will oversee all operations for the jurisdiction, and will be responsible for the overall governance and performance of teams across all functional areas.
- Lead the Luxembourg jurisdiction, which is head office for the firm, which has a range of products and services to services the Private Equit, Real Estate, Private Credit and Infrastructure market.
- Responsible for the overall governance model and teams performing functional expertise across a wide range of clients, products and oversight of delegates
- Management of product and business development, responsible for the financial risks of the Management Company, functional areas;
- Budget, financial and resource planning;
- Oversight and negotiation of SLAs, contracts and price setting.
- Drive and enhance sales pipeline, and work with the business development team to expand presence in the region