For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced accounting professional to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits EUR
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Corporate Services Senior Officer - Luxembourg
- You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work for the account;
- You will review work product for submission to senior level staff;
- You take part in the implementation and administration of holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies;
- You take part in the setup of funds, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- You will coordinate and contact independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- You take care of the day-to-day operations of companies and following up with third parties, including investors and clients..;
- You are handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company’s entities;
- You review financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating the audits;
- You organize and participate in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- You review tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- You responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- You hold a Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of accounting or audit;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.