Corporate Affairs Administrator - 1 year fixed term contract
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
The Corporate Office section is responsible for the management of board and committee meetings and organizes corporate governance processes within Deutsche Börse Group. In your new role, you will be in charge of the full preparation of selected boards and...
As an integral part of Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers bank, settlement and custody services for fixed-income securities and shares to its 2,500 customers worldwide. As Europe's leading provider of these post-trade services, the international central securities depository processes more than 10 million transactions per month, involving over 850,000 securities. We ensure that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between market participants and that our customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
The Corporate Office section is responsible for the management of board and committee meetings and organizes corporate governance processes within Deutsche Börse Group. In your new role, you will be in charge of the full preparation of selected boards and committees of Deutsche Börse Group. By acting as capable contact person for the top management as well as for functional entities you will ensure the efficient handling of corporate governance topics.
• Holistic organisation and management of Executive board meetings, Board of Director, Supervisory Board meetings and AGMs
• Individual assistance for members of the executive management, the board of directors and supervisory board
• General support of the management and functional entities in compliance with regulatory, statutory and legal requirements
• Applicants with professional experience
• University degree in business, law or a comparable education
• Ideally 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in assistance of and communication with Executive- and Supervisory Board members
• Good communication skills, assertiveness as well as the ability to work under pressure
• Proficiency in written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French would be an asset