FINALYSE is a leading implementation consultancy company specialized in valuation, risk and performance solutions for the financial sector. We provide the financial community with the expertise and creativity to bridge the gap between finance and technology. Our consultants are pragmatic team players, empowered to take responsibility and to develop continually their skills. Because of the increasing development of our company, Finalyse seeks to recruit a (Senior / Medior) Consultant Risk Regulatory Compliance.
As a Medior / Senior Consultant you (a) implement new strategic developments and / or (b) improve current processes in the area of Regulatory Compliance.
You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle, a.o.:
- Quality management of the data
- Optimizing the production process of regulatory reports
- Testing the results produced and checking the coherence a.o. from a risk perspective
- Aligning the business, regulatory, methodological and technical requirements in the model design
- If appropriate, after an in-depth analysis, communicating / interpreting the results to the business and the technical members of the team
- Suggesting tailored suggestions, taking into account the client’s environment, its internal expertise and prevailing rules
- You have an MA or MSc in economics, physics, mathematics, IT or related fields.
- An advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRM is a distinct advantage;
- You already have 3+ to 10 years of experience in risk and a good understanding of how risk models (PD, LDG & EAD), data and processes interact in risk management;
- You are experienced with the most recent regulatory developments:
- EU Banking Reform: CRR 2 & CRD V
- Market Risk: Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB), including the review of the standardized / internal models approach
- Counterparty credit risk (on top of the standardized approach)
- Balance sheet management: Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB), along with the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).
- Forthcoming Basel changes (standardized approach to credit risk)
- Reporting requirements
- IFRS 9, with a focus on (a) data sourcing for supporting the forward expected losses and (b) model development (c) capital planning with stress testing
- COREP / AnaCredit (data sources and process)
- PRIIPs, etc.
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID II), Markets in Financial Instrument Regulation (MIFIR) & European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
- You are an advanced user of risk-centric software e.g. of Moody’s, SAS, Wolters Kluwer (OneSumX for Finance), combined with several years of practical experience;
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment;
- You have good communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way;
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems;
- You are open to travel inside Western Europe, knowing that Luxembourg will remain your primary location;
We offer you:
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure
- Travel opportunities inside European Countries
- Training programs tailored to your personal needs
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities in a fast growing company
French, German or Luxemburgish as native language, a perfect command of English (spoken and written), a third European language as distinct advantage.