Compliance and Risk Manager for Deloitte Solutions (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte Solutions (hereafter “DSO”) is a regulated entity with a support PSF status, and a reliable partner for managed services. We are serving Financial Institutions in collaboration with our network of member firms throughout Europe. Leveraging our various Financial, Compliance and Tax operational expertises along with dedicated tooling, Deloitte Solutions provides Regulatory reporting services (including FATCA, CRS, MiFIR and SFTR), Transaction reporting services, Tax reporting services and Tax reclaim services. Deloitte Solutions will be also expending to other managed services including KYC/AML services in the course of this year.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Support the Conducting Officers of Deloitte Solutions in maintaining the risk and internal control framework, and in preparing Conducting Officer oversight on the PSF regulatory compliance andRisk management.
- Provide support to the Conducting Officers to ensure DSO regulatory compliance by monitoring risk of internal control framework, ensuring compliance with all CSSF circulars and reporting, monitoring evolution of regulatory requirements, preparing RAR and RD reports
- Facilitate follow-up meetings with Conducting Officers, prepare reporting and communication to the Board of Directors as well as the organisation of annual Board meetings, coordinate with internal audit and support the implementation of recommendations
- Be responsible for all general secretary activities
- Oversee client onboarding process and ongoing due diligence
- Maintain set of compliance procedures and templates
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related area
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a compliance and/or risk related role in Luxembourg within a PSF or financial institution
- Be able to bring your skills, knowledge and experience to add value to our work across various functions including Operations, Finance and accounting and Risk Management
- Demonstrate strong people management and communication skills
- Be fluent in English and French, German is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?