Nuveen Real Estate, an investment affiliate of Nuveen (the investment management arm of TIAA), is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world with c.£109bn in AUM. Managing a suite of nearly 80 funds and mandates spanning both debt and equity across diverse geographies, sectors, investment styles and vehicle types, we provide access to every aspect of real estate investing This role is responsible for the administration and company secretarial matters of an established property investment fund, consisting in part, of 20 Luxembourg domiciled and several others SPV’s across Europe with a NAV of over €2bn.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of board meetings including acting as secretary and providing advice (inclusive of full preparation and review of board packs).
- Demonstrate a strong ability in capturing the key elements and ensure the discussions of the board meeting are properly and accurately transcript into the minutes.
- Management of the Fund’s various filing requirements so as to ensure that each entity within the Fund’s structure is in compliance with its legal, statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Incorporation, liquidation and general administration of the Fund’s various SPV’s, which includes keeping the Fund’s company secretarial database up to date and undertaking electronic filing with both the RCS and the CSSF.
- Preparation and issue of both board and committee meeting papers and attendance thereat.
- Company secretarial matters relating to acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and refinancing matters generally across the Fund; liaising with the Fund’s Asset management and Finance teams together with its legal advisors in connection therewith.
- Tracking and tracing of documents (legalisation, apostle, review, signature, verification, etc), and various KYC information requests.
- Maintain up-to-date corporate governance records using the online database software Blueprint. This includes, but not limited to; Company details, Appointments, Ownership, Compliance, Group Structure and maintaining the Data Library archive.
Your skills and experience
- Ability to deliver against objectives and to manage both internal and external relationships
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong business English skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong delivery focus and “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Property fund experience desirable, preferably within a Luxembourg SPV structure
- Fluent in both spoken and written English + German and/or French.
- IT skills – Good knowledge of: Word, Excel, Outlook
- RCS filing and CSSF communication
There is an amount of flexibility around the scope of the role and a level of autonomy will be expected by the individual chosen.