As the successful applicant you will be the main contact person for independent asset managers (IAMs) for all operational issues.
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Pictet & Cie (Europe) SA, is seeking to hire a Luxembourg-based Client Support Officer on an open-ended contract. As the successful applicant you will be the main contact person for independent asset managers (IAMs) for all operational issues.
- Helping to resolve potential operational issues by assuming responsibility for the quality of responses provided to IAMs.
- Providing operational ‘nursing' services to IAMs, working in partnership with Pictet Asset Services' various centres of expertise.
- Initiating and monitoring the flows for credit implementation, for IAM changes and for access to accounts.
- Setting up access to Pictet Connect, our online banking solution.
- Monitoring account closures.
- Providing specific operational services.
- Entering stock exchange orders.
- Coordinating client payments.
- Classifying and distributing (unbundling) client orders.
- Carrying out various administrative tasks
Qualifications and experience:
- BAC+2 or +3 in Economics, Accounting and Management, or educational background considered equivalent.
- Initial experience in client service desired.
- In-depth banking knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of asset servicing activities and operational flows.
- Highly skilled user of common MS Office applications.
- Complete fluency in English and French (written and spoken). German would be a plus.
- Strong sense of providing service to the front and to clients, as well as being extremely adept at client relationships.
- Ability to cope with delicate situations that call for both diplomacy and technical expertise.
- As someone who is conscientious and able to deal with stress, you will show initiative and be able to work efficiently on your own without supervision. You will also be well organised by nature, thereby enabling you to successfully complete the various tasks for which you will be responsible. Furthermore, your flair for communication, sense of perseverance and dedication to your work will ensure that you become a go-to person who is greatly appreciated and valued by all those who deal with you.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies