Hi All, We are currently recruiting a Head of Compliance/MLRO (M/F). Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
COMPLIANCE AND AML MANAGER (M/F)
This role is to work within a Fintech Company. Your main responsibilities will be:
- You will be acting as a Chief Compliance Officer/DPO/MLRO
- Member of the client acceptance committee (CAC).
- Conducting meetings at Clients and potential Clients.
- Providing training to local and remote teams (including third-party training when required)
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Compliance & Risk Department
- Produce comments, advice and guidelines in Compliance Matters
- Draft and amend procedures & policies
- On a daily basis, review and advise teams in certain files and results from name screening
- Draft communications to national and supranational entities for clarification and guidelines in AML/KYC/CTF and data protection matters
- Check and incorporate regulatory changes (global, EU, regional out of EU and Local)
- A University degree with the relevant compliance and legal qualification
- Relevant successful experience of at least 6 years within the Luxembourg market
- Experience in dealing with name screening tools
- Able to work in team and under pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in English and French, any other language will be considered an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding of operational needs and constraints
- Ability to speak in public
Our client is a fintech company, subsidiary of a renowned group in Luxembourg.