Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital – markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants – worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading “as such”: its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
As part of the newly formed product line “Banking, Funding and Financing”, Clearstream offers a full suite of triparty collateral management services for repo, securities lending and derivatives, across cleared and uncleared solutions.
As a Business Development Manager with a strong emphasis on product sales, you will be the key success factor in generating commercial leads and following them through with the Global Sales & Relationship Management teams. You will be involved in many different Collateral Management sales initiatives which will lead to the creation of new revenue streams, enhancing and consolidating Clearstream's unique market position, in promoting innovative solutions, across different customer segments. To be successful, you can count on the support of a team of experts and colleagues with long standing experience in the industry.
- Sell our Collateral Management Service offering to new customers and markets identified and actively contribute to the achievement of Clearstream's revenue targets
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare and enhance the client-product-matrix
- Prepare commercial offers, sales presentations and request for proposals
- Ensure prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
- Ensure Clearstream's value proposition is positioned as the market model of the future
- Strong interaction with Global Sales & Relationship Management teams, share of know-how and support with wide and extensive product knowledge
- Active participation to external events, represent and present to clients, internal and external working groups
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan (regional customer events, advertisement, press release, etc.)
Education/Professional Experience/Skills required
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years professional and practical experience in a similar Sales position
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream's and Eurex's services and products, especially Banking, Funding & Financing, is an asset
- A self-starter with a successful track record of working in complex (B2B) business development environment and managing a sales pipeline is essential
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and comfortable with interacting with senior management/c-suite
- High customer and service orientation
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Communicative and innovative personality with a strong client network in the financial service sector
- Highly motivated, flexibility to travel and able to work across different products
- Proficient in English. The knowledge of any other language would be an asset (i.e German, French, Spanish, Italian)
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.