Citco GSGS is looking for a business development manager to join the team in Luxembourg.
Business Developer - Global Subsidiary Governance Service
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Citco GSGS is a global service platform that ensures multinational companies and private equity firms meet their complex entity governance obligations at competitive fees. Citco GSGS deliver single-source and market-leading administration and governance services. From our Client Service Centers and local offices we provide for a range of administration, governance and accounting services to our international clients.
About the Role:
You will become part of a global team of lawyers and corporate secretarial support providing Global Subsidiary Governance Services to Multinationals and Private Equity firms. You will be part of a small team of business developers and strive to further develop our portfolio of global clients in Europe . You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude. You actively contribute in expanding Citco’s business.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers and successfully develop these business relationships into new clients;
- Reach out within your geographic area through e-mail or cold calling to create a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Arrange and attend meetings and calls with potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network;
- Plan approaches and pitches with the Regional Head of Business Development;
- Planning and executing a cohesive business development campaign to grow an international network of client relationships;
- Organize and host events, attend conferences and seminars and provide feedback and information on market;
- Submit weekly progress reports;
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within CRM
- A marketing and/or law degree;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial function at a company in the (legal) service industry that provides services to Multinationals;
- Have an established network in the industry;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Targets and results driven;
- Creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box and a hands on individual;
- Be proactive and innovative with strong commercial instincts;
- Eager to be part of a dynamic, rapidly growing business;
- Have a willingness to travel;
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential, other languages will be an advantage (German or French).
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.