Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In 2019, Davidson in a nutshell it's :
- 2800 employees
- 170 managers,
- 245 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside preformatted speeches to talk about REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
- Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Analysis of new system functionality to understand in detail how it can support and will impact business functions.
- Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements.
- Analyse and document business processes
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager, escalation of risks and issues
- Develop requirement specifications according to standard
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Assistance with & execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required.
- Ensure that specialist knowledge is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends.
- Act as Subject matter expert in systems and processes
- Initial Analysis of Change Requests
- Provide accurate BA estimates to PMO/PM where requested
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis experience in financial services over which 2 to 5 as a business analyst
- Ability to work across and become proficient in multiple systems
- You have good organisational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to fully analyse and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution
- Ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Good prioritisation and time management, ability to be engaged in simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to clearly define requirements in significant details leaving no room for misinterpretation
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.